After being falsely accused of a crime, most people are just relieved not to face jail and prison; but the reality is that, if you were falsely accused, you should take matters into your own hands and sue the complaining witness for Defamation. At Ann Arbor Legal, we will go after those that made the false accusation and seek redemption for the innocent defendant.

Do you need assistance with other matters? Below is a list of our most utilized pages.